• 4 cups mixed greens
• 10 fresh strawberries
• 1 large ripe avocado
• ½ cup roasted pumpkin seeds
• 1 cup cherry tomatoes
• 1 small cucumber
• 1 package extra firm tofu
• 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
• Garlic powder to taste
• Salt and pepper to taste
• ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
• Juice of 1 small lemon
• 3-4 tbsp of sunflower seed butter
You will need: large mixing bowl, salad tongs, small whisk, small bowl
1. Cook your tofu according to this recipe: https://www.healthysimpleyum.com/mains/perfectly-tofu
2. While tofu is cooking begin dicing your strawberries, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and avocado. Remember to keep an eye on your tofu while dicing veggies.
3. In a small bowl add the balsamic vinegar, juice of 1 lemon and sunflower seed butter. Whisk until smooth and slightly thick texture. It can be hard to mix at the beginning but begin whisking slowly and then speed up. Add a little water to get to desired texture.
4. Add all salad ingredients into large mixing bowl and mix well. Add dressing and enjoy!