Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Servings: 4 servings
Whats better than saucy noodles?! ... I’ll wait 🤔
* 1 cup vegetable broth
* 3 Tbsp soy sauce, low sodium
* 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup
* 2 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
* 1 Tbsp minced garlic or garlic powder
* 1 Tbsp chili in oil or sriracha
* 1 Tsp grated ginger
* 1/2 Tsp black pepper
* 1/2 Tsp white pepper
* Pinch of salt
* 2 tbsp cornstarch OR white flour 4 tbsp room temp water
1. Mix 2 tbsp cornstarch or flour with water in a small bowl and set aside.
2. In a larger bowl mix all your sauce ingredients with a whisk.
3. Cook your noodles, drain and set aside. I like to use ramen noodles but any noodles will work!
4. Heat a pan on medium/high heat and add your sauce. Bring it to a light bowl and turn heat down to simmer.
5. Add corn starch/flour slurry, mix it in until sauce thickens and let simmer for about 2 minutes.
6. Add noodz and enjoy!! 🤤😋