Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
* 1 pack of ramen noodles (12oz) or 2 pack of ramen squares
* 1 pack extra firm tofu - pressed & cut into cubes
* 1 cup broccoli florets
* 1/2 cup onions, chopped
* 1 tbsp minced garlic
* 1 tbsp oil, salt to taste
* 1 tsp chili powder (optional)
* 4 cups vegetable broth
* 3/4 cup peanut butter
* 3 tbsps red curry paste
* 1/4 cup brown sugar (optional)
* 1 can coconut milk (reduced fat ok)
* salt to taste
1. Turn pan on medium heat and add 1 tbsp oil, lightly pan-fry tofu until golden brown on all sides (15-20 minutes).
2. Use same pan to sauté veggies! Add splashes of water or veg broth and sauté broccoli, garlic, onions. Sauté for 7 minutes and then set aside.
3. To make the curry, place veggie stock, red curry paste in a pot, then bring it to boil while stirring continuously until the paste dissolves. Add peanut butter, sugar and salt and then slowly add in coconut milk.
4. Turn heat down to a low simmer, add in veggies and ramen noodle.
5. Let noodles cook for 5-10 minutes depending on box. Serve and add preferred toppings such as chili powder, crushed peanuts, cilantro and jalapeños!