* 1 ½ cup rolled oats
* 1 cup raw walnuts
* ¼ cup ground flax + ½ cup water
* 1 tsp salt
* 2 cups raw cashews
* 1 large lemon (juiced)
* ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
* ¾ cup full-fat coconut cream
* ½ cup agave nectar or maple syrup
* 1 tbsp vanilla extract
* 1 cup peanut butter * 1 cup dark chocolate chips
You will need: blender or food processor, muffin tin, cupcake wrappers
1. Combine flax meal and water in a small bowl to create flax egg. Mix well and let thicken.
2. Add walnuts to food processor and pulse until crumb sized pieces. Add oats and salt and blend until a course flour-like consistency forms. Slowly add flax egg. Process until dough-like consistency.
3. Add about 2 tbsp of dough to each cupcake. Use thumbs to mold them down.
4. Add all your cheesecake filling ingredients to a blender and blend until perfectly smooth.
5. Pour filling purée on top of the crust and freeze for 1 hour. While it’s freezing melt your chocolate chips and mix in peanut butter until well incorporated.
6. Add peanut butter chocolate mix to the very top and freeze for another hour or overnight.
7. Let thaw for 15 minutes before serving. Drizzle with peanut butter and enjoy!