Prep Time: 30 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
▫️1 large can of jackfruit
▫️2 tbsp liquid aminos, tamari or soy sauce
▫️1 tsp taco seasoning
▫️1 large lime
▫️1 can black beans
▫️1 can corn kernels
▫️1 green bell pepper
▫️1 red bell pepper
▫️1 TJ’s frozen brown rice bag
▫️Cilantro to taste
▫️Salt and pepper to taste
1. Open can of jackfruit, beans, corn, drain and rinse. Shred jackfruit and dry with paper towels.
2. Add liquid aminos/Tamari/soy sauce into a bowl along the juice of 1 large lime, taco seasoning and jackfruit. Mix well so jackfruit is well marinated.
3. Marinate jackfruit for at least 10 minutes or overnight for best results. Warm-up jackfruit in microwave for at least 1 minute before serving if you prefer it warm (I do).
4. Heat frozen rice in microwave for 4 minutes. Dice your bell peppers and avocado while rice is cooking/jackfruit is marinating.
5. Add all ingredients to a bowl and serve with your favorite hot sauce or salsa ❤️