Prep Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Servings: 12-14 cookies
2 ripe bananas
1 cup homemade apple sauce (or finely diced apples)
4 cups oatmeal
1 almond milk unsweetened
4 tbsp peanut butter
Pinch of salt
2 tsp cinnamon
¼ cup dark chocolate chips
Non-stick oven spray or vegan butter
You will need: blender, large mixing bowl, 2 baking sheets
1. Use a fork to mash banana in mixing bowl.
2. Add apple sauce, oatmeal, almond milk. Mix together well, take half of the mixture and blend it in a blender until smooth.
3. Add blended mixture back into the mixing bowl and mix together. Finally add a pinch of salt, cinnamon, dark chocolate chips, peanut butter and mix together.
4. Spray baking sheets with non-stick spray and use a large spoon to scoop mixture onto baking sheet.
5. Form cookie about 2 inch diameter. Bake in the oven at 375 degrees for 20-22 minutes.